Most of us would rather go home after a Hospital Stay but when we cant, we are presented with choices. During your stay, the Social Services Dept. will assist you with:
- Questions regarding your Stay & Concerns that might arise.
- Your DISCHARGE- i.e. medical equip, & home health
- Referrals to Community Resources such as CBA / MFP
- Transportation arrangements to places like a Bank or to Complete Personal Errands / Secure Personal Belongings at Residence etc.
- Formulating Advanced Directives - Medical Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney Out of Hospital DO NOT Resuscitate Order, and Directive to Physicians