The Activity Department at Spanish Meadows is comprised of staff, community, family, & volunteers. Our goal is to provide our patients / residents with opportunities for socialization and enjoyment while promoting dignity and self-esteem.
The following table outlines some of our most sought activities & the days of the week that they are regularly scheduled:
|Monday||Crafts / Outside Activities|
|Tuesday||Religious Services & Sing Alongs / Chalupa|
|Wednesday||Religious Services / Outings|
|Friday||Chalupa / Social Hour|
|Saturday||Social Hour / Prayer Group|
|Sunday||Outside Activity / Religious Services|
- An Activity Calendar is placed in each room so patients are aware of daily activities.
- Our department will visit with each patient to complete an activity assessment
- Our department will take a picture that will be used for identification purposes
- Community & Family Volunteers are WELCOME - contact us for information. Families wishing to carry out a monthly activity are encouraged to contact us.
- Mail is delivered to Resident's rooms Monday through Friday after 12 pm.
- Beauty Parlor services are available Wednesday through Friday at posted charges. Appointments can be made directly with the beautician at (956) 542-4655.