Suggestions or Concerns
At Spanish Meadows of Brownsville, we welcome any inquiries about the services we offer. Please feel free to contact us by completing the form below, or contacting us directly. We are always happy to offer guidance, suggestions, or answer any questions or concerns you might have about the care and well-being of your loved-one.
Spanish Meadows Address: 440 E. Ruben M. Torres Blvd, Brownsville Texas, 78520
Please feel free to contact us with any suggestions or concerns: phone - (956) 546-7378 fax - (956) 546-8562
Texas Long Term Care Ombudsman Program
A long-term care ombudsman advocates for residents’ rights.
We help protect the quality of life and quality of care of anyone who lives in a nursing facility or an assisted living facility.
Services are free and confidential.
What Does an LTC Ombudsman Do?
Some ways ombudsmen can help residents include:
- Listening to residents and family members when they have concerns or issues.
- Telling residents about their rights.
- Protecting resident health, safety, welfare, and rights.
- Helping families learn about nursing facilities and assisted living facilities and how to pay for care.
- Working to solve problems for residents.
- Making sure facility staff follow state regulations and laws that protect residents.
- Video chatting with residents on FaceTime, Duo, or Zoom.
Contact Information for Ombudsman Zulma P. Martinez
Phone Number: (800) 252-2412
Read more about the Ombudsman Program at https://apps.hhs.texas.gov/news_info/ombudsman/
Spanish Meadows is looking for motivated individuals who genuinely wants to serve the sick in our community and has a calling to be the best. We have the following job openings:
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) positions
Please stop by an apply in person. We would love to meet you.We are an EOE/VA Employer